AUCTION THIS WEEK!
A SINGLE LEVEL CHARACTER BUNGALOW IN A PREMIUM LOCATION IN DOUBLE GRAMMAR ZONE
Do you want a home that’s great for entertaining lots of family and friends? If so, then this home could be perfect for you. You will love the fabulous designer kitchen and scullery and the spacious family room and dining area, that seamlessly flows to the garden. The children can climb the beautiful Magnolia trees, or play on the lawn, while the adults relax in the formal lounge. While it’s not a large house, the living spaces are generous and it works really well just as it is. But there could be an opportunity to add some value with an additional floor level, in this highly desirable location.
Morvern Road is a beautiful street, lined with character homes, wide grass berms and a westerly aspect. The street is home to many families and the local Morvern Reserve provides an ideal location for local children to gather and play. The Mt Eden boutique shops, restaurants and cafes are within walking distance and it’s only a short drive to St Lukes or Dominion Road. Centrally located and only minutes to the city, yet retaining the luxury of large single house sites under the Unitary Plan.
- Large family & dining room with gas fire
- Designer kitchen with granite bench top.
- Scullery with ample storage and an addition dishwasher
- Formal lounge with open fire, flowing out to the north west facing lawn
- Main bedroom has an ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Two further bedrooms, one single and one double
- DVS system & central heating
- A separate rumpus/bedroom room with a bathroom (unconsented)
- Double garage
- CV $2,000,000